Service Coordinator / Proposals Engineer
|Reports To||Contracts Manager|
|Location||Office Based, Kent|
|Travel Required||Occasional travel may be required, generally office based|
We are looking for an enthusiastic and dedicated person to join our close-knit engineering and proposals team. The position available is roughly split 50/50 between two roles, the first role is as the company service coordinator. Once system installations have been completed by the contracts team, many of our clients choose to employ CSO Technik to carry out routine periodic services. The service coordinator will be responsible for the following:
- Liaising with clients and subcontractors to ensure that services are carried out efficiently, safely, effectively & on-schedule.
- Procurement of spares, material & labour.
- Arranging delivery of spares and materials to site.
- Preparation of RAMS (Risk Assessment Method Statements).
- Scheduling of future services.
- Arranging follow up quotations for items additional to contract.
- Liaising with the contracts manager and financial controller for client invoicing.
- Preparation of service reports.
The second role is as proposals engineer; the successful candidate will assist the proposals manager with providing quotations and solutions to our client’s problems. Responsibilities include:
- Liaising with our supply chain to gain technical information and pricing.
- Liaising with the proposals manager & sales team.
- Preparation of quotations and proposals.
- Preparation of project costings.
- Technical sales support to clients and sales team
The successful candidate will be a team player, capable of working within a small committed team. They will need to demonstrate a keen eye for detail, whilst exhibiting a reasonable technical knowledge. Excellent communication skills are essential for the role as there will be significant interface with both clients, internal staff & our supply chain.
Occasional travel may be required from time to time.
The successful applicant must have good IT skills.
Qualifications & Experience
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate reasonable engineering knowledge, along with good organisational and communication skills. The ideal candidate should have previous experience within the Anaerobic Digestion, Odour control or Water industries, although this is not essential.
Ideally applicants should hold an ONC or equivalent in an engineering related discipline.
Candidates should have a full UK driving license.